CLdN is a solid and growing company offering integrated logistics solutions. CLdN CARGO is one of Europe’s leading door-to-door logistics providers. We are an asset-based operator, split into three business units: Containers, Trailers and Forwarding. We offer total freight management solutions and complete services for all our customers' shipping and forwarding requirements. With an international team of almost 200 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Are you looking for the next step in your career in a growing logistics company?
Due to our continuous expansion, CLdN Cargo is looking at the location Zeebrugge for an administrative assistant.
- preparing and creating of purchase and sales invoices;
- preparing and verification of selfbills;
- responsible for a wide range of administrative duties to assist in the generation & calculation haulage invoices;
- following up of complaints;
- process various types of invoices in a timely and accurate manner;
- responsible for data entry in excel spreadsheet;
- handling telephone calls and sending out emails;
- executing standard secretarial tasks (redaction, copying, filing, ...);
- handling ad hoc projects;
- you have a 2+ years of administrative experience in a similar function or a bachelor degree;
- you are fluent in English and/or Dutch;
- you have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office-Excel and Outlook;
- strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization;
- the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- the ability to communicate effectively and professionally;
- capable of working independently;
- a bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience and knowledge of transport is a plus;
- proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access;
- you have excellent organizational skills and a methodical approach;
- you are figure minded, reactive, and pay close attention to details;
- you have an excellent team spirit and like to work in a team.
CLdN Cargo NV offers an interesting long-term contract in a dynamic and international company.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference “Administrative Assistant”.