Administrative Operational Employee
CLdN CARGO is one of Europe’s leading door-to-door logistics providers. We are an asset-based operator, split into three business units: Containers, Trailers and Forwarding. We offer total freight management solutions and complete services for all our customers' shipping and forwarding requirements. With an international team of almost 200 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Are you looking for the next step in your career in a growing logistics company?
In order to ensure our ambitious expansion plan, CLdN CARGO is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate who will function as an administrative Operational Employee to strengthen the Administrative Operational team of the container department in Zeebrugge.
- You are responsible for optimal service and written communication towards the customer;
- You are responsible for the correct processing of transport orders;
- You provide support to the head of department;
- You actively contribute to general customer satisfaction.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position. A bachelor's degree is a plus;
- You are familiar with the common Office packages and can quickly get started with new ICT applications;
- Your knowledge of English is excellent, both written and spoken.
- You are driven, motivated and positive;
- You are a real team player with a strong emphasis on accuracy, reliability and flexibility;
- You are customer-friendly, stress resistant and independent;
- You can think and act in a solution-oriented way.
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed co-workers;
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making;
- An excellent trajectory for personal development;
- A workplace our Zeebrugge office with occasional option to work form home;
- A correct salary package in function of your qualifications and work experience, supplemented with benefits including meal vouchers and group insurance.
Are you interested in learning more about the position or do you want to apply? Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.