Assistant Invoicing department UK/F (M/F)
CLdN RoRO is part of the CLdN Group, a solid and growing company. The CLdN RoRo network covers shortsea connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia. With 30+ ro‐ro ships, we provide our clients with sustainable, reliable and cost-effective transport solutions. With an international team of more than 3000 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Due to continuous expansion, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Assistant-Invoicing department (M/F) for our headquarter in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) for our short sea roro shipping company.
Within this function, you will perform various administrative duties for the invoicing department.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- preparing and creating sales invoices;
- verification supplier invoices
- following up of complaints;
- handling telephone calls;
- executing standard secretarial tasks (redaction, copying, filing, ...);
- handling ad hoc projects
- … .
- you have a relevant experience in a similar function;
- you have a basic knowledge in accountancy;
- you are fluent in English and French;
- you have a good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- you have excellent organizational skills and a methodical approach;
- you are figure minded, reactive, and pay close attention to details;
- you have an excellent team spirit and like to work in a team.
CLdN offers a permanent contract in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application to email@example.com with reference “Assistant Invoicing department”.