Business controller (m/v)
CLdN is a solid and growing company offering integrated logistics solutions. CLdN Ports belongs to the top of the European RoRo stevedores. We are specialized in handling of containers, trailers and new vehicles. We have also developed a unique expertise in different port activities, such as storage and distribution, maintenance and repair, or conversion of new vehicles.
In order to ensure our ambitions, we are looking for a Business Controller.
Within this challenging role, you will achieve a perfect understanding of the operations. Reporting to and working in close collaboration with the controlling team and management team, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing the logistic processes;
- Respond to process- and data-related subjects;
- Design and run daily reporting on our activities;
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc financial and operational reports;
- Review, analyse and comment financial and operational performance;
- Provide constantly business partner support and guidance to all levels of the organization in efforts to optimize the Business performance;
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decisions.
- You hold mimimum a Bachelor Degree in Business Economics, Controlling, Finance or Accountancy;
- You have a relevant experience of 3-5 years;
- You have a driving license;
- You have an intrest in logistics;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have a strong interest in logistics;
- You are able to drive performance and change;
- You have well developed IT skills (Excel, Power BI, SQL…);
- You have strong numerical and reporting skills and a solid understanding of financial accountancy;
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to formulate and understand business issues and problems;
- You like to work closely with operations and have a natural ability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- You are willing to travel occasionally across Europe.
We are active within the maritime industry and are a solid and fast-growing environment with exciting opportunities in our head office and abroad. We take our investment in you seriously as you will contribute to our future success. We offer a challenging opportunity that will stretch your skills and help you reach maximum potential. In close collaboration with our team of experts, we invest time and resources in your development. We provide in an attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages and including all the tools you need to do your job. You have an option to work from home.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference “Business Controller”.