CLdN CARGO is part of the CLdN Group, a stable and growing company. We are an asset-based operator with more than 5,500 own transport units and offer total solutions for European multimodal transport. Our organisation consists of three business units, each with their own focus: Containers, Trailers and Development. With an international team of almost 200 people, we focus on offering the best solutions, using ferry, rail, barge and truck. We work for both large international clients and local producers, and have ambitious growth plans.
Do you have the analytical skills to analyse our potential and further develop CLdN CARGO across Europe?
Since 2022, CLdN CARGO centralised its development in a separate division, which has 100% focus on developing new services and expanding the multimodal network in Eastern and Western Europe. In order to realise our growth plans, we are looking for talents who can exploit new ventures and expand our current client base. You will join a small but growing team with a lot of dedication. You will actively develop existing and new services within our highly competitive and dynamic international sector. This in close collaboration with your colleagues within the development team, the sales team and the other divisions.
In order to help growing our business we are looking for a Business Developer working for our development division. You will focus on analysis of new business areas or projects in order to prepare for future initiatives we would work on. Depending on the project, you will also take part in its implementation.
- Participate actively in the set-up of commercial and development strategies;
- Discover business potential by analysis of trade lanes and new markets;
- Solution design based on multimodal transport solutions;
- Actively discuss opportunities with suppliers and colleagues;
- Establish selling price by analysing supply and demand, economic trends, commodity flows;
- Actively engage with the operational colleagues, tender team and other business units.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in logistics (engineering) or likewise;
- You have minimum 2 years of working experience;
- You are prepared to travel when needed;
- You are IT savvy and have a data mind;
- You speak Dutch and English, any other languages are considered as an advantage;
- You are highly motivated, dynamic and result oriented;
- You like selling and have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- You can work autonomously and are flexible, both in mind and in spirit;
- You can think outside the box.
- You have a good sense of humour.
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed colleagues;
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making;
- An excellent trajectory for personal development;
- An attractive salary package including all the tools you need to do your job;
- A workplace in our Rotterdam or Zeebrugge office;
- Option to work from home.
Would you like to know more about this position or would you like to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org