Commercial Manager UK
CLdN is a solid and growing company with its very own trailers, containers, port infrastructure and ships. That makes CLdN one of Europe’s leading door-to-door and quay-to-quay logistics providers. CLdN’s Cargo division offers multimodal door-to-door transport services to all their customers. The CLdN RoRo network covers shortsea connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia. With more than thirty roro ships, we provide our clients with sustainable, reliable and cost-effective transport solutions, linking the major economic areas in Europe with more than 125 sailings per week.
CLdN Cargo is a pan-European logistics operator providing door-to-door services across Europe, utilising road, rail, sea and barge networks. CLdN Cargo employs over 180 people at ten locations in Belgium, the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Portugal Spain and Sweden. CLdN Cargo’s vision is to forge strategic partnerships with our clients by providing customised and innovative logistics solutions. CLdN Cargo is looking for a Commercial Manager to strengthen the team.
- To actively manage and develop the current key accounts ensuring sustainable growth within the account.
- To actively acquire new customers in the areas of preference indicated by the business needs
- To actively develop the presence of the CLdN brand in the UK.
- To focus on analysing the empty equipment in the UK and translate the capacity into demand with our customers.
- To actively scan the UK market for business opportunities complementing the company growth strategy.
- To analyse customer sales data and define strategic actions in co-ordination with internal stakeholders.
- To actively engage with local business unit teams in Ipswich, Zeebrugge and Rotterdam to provide support in building the commercial relationship for our key account customers.
- To ensure that appropriate internal procedures are adhered to in all commercial action with new and existing customers.
- To have a relevant logistics education and/or experience
- To have excellent commercial and communication skills
- To have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To have knowledge of European door-to-door and/or shortsea market
- To be prepared to travel throughout UK and on occasions to Europe
- To be flexible with a professional attitude and have the ability to think outside the box.
- To be a team player
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Car
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference Commercial Manager UK.