Credit Controller Dutch/English (M/F)
CLdN RoRo is part of the CLdN Group, a solid and growing company. The CLdN RoRo network covers shortsea connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia. With 30+ ro‐ro ships, we provide our clients with sustainable, reliable and cost-effective transport solutions. With an international team of more than 3000 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Due to continuous expansion, we are looking for a Credit Controller for our headquarter in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Within this function, you will be responsible for collecting receivables in a timely manner and play a key role in the cash-flow of the company ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- reconcile payments and customer remittances;
- assess the creditworthiness of customers through analysis of financial statements;
- processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements;
- investigating and resolving queries relating to nonpayment of invoices;
- liaising with sales, invoicing and operational teams to resolve outstanding queries;
- ensuring that all major accounts are in line with the agreed cash cycle;
- participate in the monthly reporting process;
- working to strict monthly and annually collections targets and reducing debtor days;
- contacting clients whe
- n payments are overdue.
- you have a relevant experience in a similar function or you are willing to learn;
- you are fluent in Dutch and English. Portuguese and Spanish are considered as an advantage;
- you have well developed IT and reporting skills (Excel, …);
- accurate and figure minded, you have an organized and methodical approach;
- result oriented, you are stress resistant and able to work with strict deadlines;
- customer oriented, you are able to communicate in an assertive and tactful manner.
CLdN offers a permanent contract in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application to email@example.com with reference “Credit Controller”.