Customer Account Specialist
Location: Purfleet, Essex, RM19
C.RO VEC Ltd. is a Vehicle Enhancement Centre where vehicles are prepared for customer handover and commercial vehicles are being built to fleet customers’ specifications. It is a busy, fast-paced environment and as the Company continues on its rapid growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Account Specialist.
C RO VEC Ltd operates vehicle enhancement centers in the North and South of the UK at port locations providing important value added services to major car manufacturers.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact on a day-to-day basis for Customers and to develop/expand the business.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To deal with customer issues in a professional and speedy manner.
- To analyse customer business relationship in collaboration with production and management.
- To analyse performance for customers and create/follow up action plans to improve performance in partnership with both production and management.
- To liaise with customers to ensure forecast information received and ensure distributed within the organization.
- To identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- To expand and deepen existing relationships and assist with tender / quotation requirements.
- To liaise with Customers and Production to organize pre-build meetings to agreed lead-times, build capacity, build locations and parts supply etc.
- To review and improve processes with the Operations Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in working under pressure and using initiative
We are looking for a passionate/strong customer focused team player who must:
- Have a high degree of flexibility
- Have a passion for vehicles
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and data analysis
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your up-to-date CV with a covering letter to Human Resources Department, C.RO VEC Ltd, Long Reach House, London Road, Purfleet, Essex RM19 1PD or by email to email@example.com