Customer Service Administrator - Purfleet
> Customer Service
Customer Service Administrator
CLdN is a leading provider of integrated quay-to-quay and door-to-door logistics solutions. Founded in 1928, CLdN ensures reliable, cost-effective transport that links the major economic areas of Europe. With 30 ships and more than 200 sailings a week, CLdN provides shortsea roll-on / roll-off (ro-ro) connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia and offers the lowest CO2 footprint of all Western European RoRo operators. CLdN’s cargo and multimodal services have a Europe-wide reach using CLdN’s extensive network of ships, terminals and equipment. CLdN’s 3,000 employees ensure that it fulfills its mission: to excel as an integrated provider of maritime links.
CLdN Automotive Ltd. is a Vehicle Enhancement Centre where vehicles are prepared for customer handover and commercial vehicles are being built to fleet customers’ specifications. It is a busy, fast-paced environment and as the company continues on its rapid growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator.
- To ensure that all administrative tasks, namely Warranty, Claims, Repair, Production, Logistics, After Sales & Commercial are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- To sustain positive & trusting customer relationships with prompt accurate and courteous responses to enquires via telephone, e-mail and teams with a professional attitude at all times.
- Managing the incoming mailbox and responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Effectively supporting customers with any compliant/issue that have in line with Company processes.
- Carry out proactive escalations to the appropriate Supervisor/Manager when required.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication and strong customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Processing orders and transactions.
- To attend and participate in meetings as and when required,
- Proven administration experience
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel & spreadsheets.
- Experience of Reflections would be an advantage
- Have a degree of flexibility
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have good initiative and work well individually and as part of a team
In return, we offer an attractive salary with a benefit package.