Customer service for Iberian desk (Spanish – Portuguese - English)
CLdN CARGO is one of Europe’s leading door-to-door logistics providers. We are an asset-based operator, split into three business units: Containers, Trailers and Forwarding. We offer total freight management solutions and complete services for all our customers' shipping and forwarding requirements. With an international team of almost 200 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Are you looking for the next step in your career in a growing logistics company?
In order to ensure our ambitious expansion plan, CLdN CARGO is looking for motivated collegues to support the Iberian team (m/f) in our office in Zeebrugge. Within this dynamic function, you will be part of the Iberian Customer Service team who is responsible to process and follow up every trucking orders.
After an intensive training, you will be the operational contact point for our customers and work in close collaboration with the planning department. You will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Creation of the transport orders : make sure transit time and the delivery dates are met;
- Follow up of orders, costs, deadlines and keep clients updated on a constant basis;
- Ensure a smooth planification of the cargo;
- Propose solutions and react proactively;
- Handle for problems that may occur;
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese and other EU languages are considered as an advantage;
- You have ideally a first experience in the logistic / transport sector;
- You have a good knowledge of the Office packages;
- You are customer oriented and stress resistant;
- You are a real team player with a strong emphasis on accuracy, reliability and flexibility;
- You can think and act in a solution-oriented way.
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts between 07:00 and 18:00 (Monday to Friday).
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed co-workers;
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making;
- A workplace in our office in Zeebrugge with occasional option to work from home.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply? Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Customer service for Iberian desk”.