Customer Service Officer
CLdN is one of Europe’s leading multimodal logistics providers, composed of three vertically integrated business activities: CLdN RoRo operates more than 20 modern RoRo vessels offering more than 130 sailings per week between the ports of Zeebrugge, Rotterdam, London, Killingholme, Liverpool, Dublin, Cork, Gothenburg, Esbjerg, Santander and Porto. CLdN Cargo owns a fleet of 4500 trailers and 45ft containers and provides door-to-door logistics services, including European full-load transport, freight forwarding and freight management. CLdN Ports owns and operates RoRo ports in England, the Netherlands and Belgium. The roots of the CLdN Group date back to 1928. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group today employs close to 3,000 people. www.cldn.com
In order to ensure our ambitious expansion plan, CLdN Cargo is looking for a motivated customer service officer colleague to support the team in our office in Zeebrugge. Within this dynamic role, you will be part of the Customer Service team who is responsible to process and follow up every trucking orders.
- Creation of the transport orders: make sure transit time and the delivery dates are met;
- Follow up of orders, costs, deadlines and keep clients updated on a constant basis;
- Ensure a smooth planification of the cargo;
- Propose solutions and react proactively;
- Handle for problems that may occur.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch is an advantage;
- You have ideally a first experience in the logistic / transport sector;
- You have a good knowledge of the Office packages;
- You are customer oriented and stress resistant;
- You are a real team player with a strong emphasis on accuracy, reliability and flexibility;
- You can think and act in a solution-oriented way;
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts between 07:30 and 18:00 (Monday to Friday).
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed co-workers;
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making;
- A workplace in our office in Zeebrugge with occasional option to work from home.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Customer Service Officer”.