Freight Forwarder (Poznan office - Poland)
CLdN is one of Europe’s leading multimodal logistics providers, composed of three vertically integrated business activities: CLdN RoRo operates more than 20 modern RoRo vessels offering more than 130 sailings per week.
CLdN Cargo owns a fleet of 4500 trailers and 45ft containers and provides door-to-door logistics services, including European full-load transport, freight forwarding and freight management. CLdN Ports owns and operates RoRo ports in England, the Netherlands and Belgium. The roots of the CLdN Group date back to 1928. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group today employs close to 3,000 people.
If you have a passion for transport and want to be part of CLdN’s new setup in Poland
this might be a good fit for you!
As part of our strategic expansion, CLdN’s multimodal transport and freight forwarding division are opening a new office in Poznan to enter the polish market. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to strengthen our multimodal transport activities. You will be part of an international and growing team in the centre of Western Poland.
Within our highly competitive and dynamic international sector, you will actively develop existing and new services. This in close collaboration with your colleagues within the freight forwarding team and the other Business units. Within this role, you will get a lot of freedom and support to work on the development of our services.
You will have a wide scope of responsibilities covering the following tasks:
- Search, offer and manage transport orders from end to end within the agreements made;
- Actively contact internal and external suppliers about tariff agreements and possibilities;
- Manage the costs of the planned transports and continuously optimise the execution;
- Be aware of the market developments and new services offered;
- Work according to internal guidelines on legal and procedures;
- Assist in preparation of reports or business cases for management;
- Ad hoc projects.
- A completed advanced education preferably in the area of transport/logistics;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Experience in acquiring new business and developing accounts;
- Result-oriented, pragmatic and willing to take initiative;
- Excellent command of the Polish and English languages;
- Well-developed IT skills (TMS, CRM, MS Office);
- Willing to travel to our other offices or clients throughout Europe if necessary.
A position in a dynamic and professional working environment with the following conditions:
- Competitive salary package;
- Various opportunities for further growth and development within the position and our organisation.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply? Do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Freight Forwarder”.