Head of Communication
Head of Communication
CLdN is a vertically integrated supplier of nautical links and provides robust and reliable end-to-end transport solutions.
The CLdN RoRo network, operating a fleet of over 30 modern ro-ro vessels and offering in excess of 130 sailings per week, covers shortsea connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia.
In order to strengthen our visibility in the market and further develop and implement our internal and external communication strategy of CLdN to both internal and external stakeholders, we are looking for a Head of Communication.
Within this challenging role, you will oversee the various working areas and disciplines of the company and translate the company’s mission and vision in a consistent and engaging way including corporate social responsibility, media and PR activities, market positioning and branding.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will take the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the Corporate Identity of CLdN group.
- Develop and oversee the company’s internal and external communication strategy in close collaboration with the management team.
- Coordinate and create content of multi-channel communication materials for both internal and external use.
- Develop media relationships, press materials (speeches, press releases, …) and liaise with the press and PR agencies.
- Prepare targeted communication and presentations for specific external stakeholders, e.g. CSR, ESG reports, … .
- Coordinate marketing and communication initiatives.
- You have a solid academic background and proven work experience on senior level within the broad field of corporate communication.
- You have a native-equivalent level in English (written and spoken); fluency in Dutch will be highly valued.
- You have a large experience within a complex environment/context, preferably within business services.
- You have a thorough up-to-date knowledge of strategic communication; spokesperson and stakeholder management.
- You have strong advisory skills and are a credible discussion partner at board and senior management level.
- You have solid project and time management skills with a hands on mentality.
- Any previous experience with communication and understanding of capital markets and/or financial sector (ESG, CSR reports, …) would be an asset.
- The position can be based in one of our offices (Zeebrugge, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Luxembourg) and you are prepared to travel throughout the Benelux and other parts of Europe.
CLdN offers an interesting long-term contract in a dynamic and international company.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference “Head of Communication”.