HR Officer - Killingholme
CLdN Ports wish to recruit an HR Officer to work within the HR department of our busy and expanding Ro-Ro Terminal. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and have a flexible, professional and pro-active approach to work.
The main requirements of this job role will be to deliver a comprehensive, efficient and effective service, providing appropriate advice to line managers and staff in dealing with a variety of people and general HR issues. The role will also include driving recruitment processes from advertising to delivering inductions and HR training, welfare and Disciplinary/Grievance processes, investigations, attending formal meetings and processing timely information for payroll. Preparation of statistical HR data for management review and contributing to the review of HR processes and developing new initiatives will also be expected. The role reports to the HR Manager.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- CIPD qualification (minimum Level 5 - Diploma preferred)
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and best practice
- Experience of recruitment, welfare, disciplinary and grievance processes
- High attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a unionised environment
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in working under pressure and using initiative
- Ability to work with discretion
- An understanding and experience of payroll processes and systems
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference HR Officer.