Junior Business Controller
CLdN is one of Europe’s leading multimodal logistics providers, composed of three vertically integrated business activities: CLdN RoRo operates more than 20 modern RoRo vessels offering more than 130 sailings per week.
CLdN Cargo owns a fleet of 4500 trailers and 45ft containers and provides door-to-door logistics services, including European full-load transport, freight forwarding and freight management. CLdN Ports owns and operates RoRo ports in England, the Netherlands and Belgium. The roots of the CLdN Group date back to 1928. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group today employs close to 3,000 people.
Are you looking for the next step in your career in a growing logistics company?
In order to ensure our ambitious expansion plan, CLdN CARGO is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate who will function as a (Junior) Business Controller within our group.
Active within the transport industry, we are a solid and growing environment with exciting opportunities in our head office and abroad. We take our investment in you seriously as you will contribute to our future success and we offer a challenging opportunity that will stretch your skills and help you reach maximum potential.
After going through an intensive on-site training program in our business units, you will achieve a perfect understanding of the operations. Reporting to and working in close collaboration with CLdN CARGO’s Group Controller and the management team, you will have a wide scope of responsibilities covering the following tasks:
- help prepare periodic and ad hoc financial and operational reports;
- set up and maintain KPI reporting;
- review, analyse and comment financial and operational performance;
- provide (financial) insight in customer and market performance;
- provide business partner support and guidance to all levels of the organization in efforts to optimize the business performance;
- … .
- you hold a Master Degree in Finance or Accountancy;
- a first (financial or accountancy) experience and/or affinity with transport is a plus but not a must;
- you have strong numerical and reporting skills and a solid understanding of financial accountancy;
- you have strong analytical skills and the ability to formulate and understand business issues and problems;
- you like to work closely with operations and have a natural ability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- you are fluent in English and Dutch;
- you have well developed IT skills (Excel, …);
- you are willing to travel across the BENELUX (30%).
A position in a dynamic and professional working environment with the following conditions:
- Competitive salary package;
- Various opportunities for further growth and development within the position and our organisation.
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed co-workers.
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making.
- A workplace in our Wilrijk office with occasional option to work from home.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply? Do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Junior Business Controller”.