Logistic Claims Administrator NL/UK (m/f)
CLdN RoRo is part of the CLdN Group, a solid and growing company. The CLdN RoRo network covers shortsea connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia. With 30+ ro‐ro ships, we provide our clients with sustainable, reliable and cost-effective transport solutions. With an international team of more than 3000 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking for a Logistic Claims Administrator (m/f) to join our Claims Team either in our headquarters in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) or in our division in Zeebrugge (Belgium).
Within this function, you will be responsible mainly for the administration of customer claims related to sea transport.
Working in a team, you are in charge of the following tasks:
- Registration and handling of claims;
- Continuous follow up of claims and completion of recovery processes;
- Managing internal and external correspondence, including letters, emails, memos, etc.
- Organizing and maintaining processes for the claims department;
- Managing various administrative tasks;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch written and spoken;
- A first experience within a claims department with a basic legal background and knowledge of conventions related to sea carriage (e.g. Hague Visby) is a plus;
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft office 365;
- Strong communication skills;
- Organisational and analytical skills, including ability to prioritise and manage own workload;
- Positive, motivated, and the ability to work in an autonomous way yet being a team player;
- Pro-active problem solver;
- Client oriented, stress resistant and able to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
CLdN offers a permanent contract for a multitasking position in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application to email@example.com for the Luxemburg location or firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zeebrugge location, with reference « Logistic Claims administrator ».