LOGISTIC CLAIMS ADMINISTRATOR UK
CLdN is a solid and growing company offering integrated logistics solutions. The CLdN RoRo network covers shortsea connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia. With 30+ RoRo ships, we provide our clients with sustainable, reliable and cost-effective transport solutions, linking the major economic areas in Europe with more than 125 sailings per week. With an international team of more than 3,000 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking for a Logistic Claims Administrator (m/f). You will be part of an enthusiastic and driven Claims Team which is located in our headquarters in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Within this function, you will be responsible mainly for the administration of customer claims related to sea transport.
- Registration and handling of claims;
- Continuous follow up of claims and completion of recovery processes;
- Managing internal and external correspondence, including letters, emails, memos, etc.;
- Organising and maintaining processes for the claims department;
- Managing various administrative tasks;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Notions of the Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese language is a plus;
- Ideally a first experience within a claims department with a basic legal background and knowledge of conventions related to sea carriage (e.g. Hague-Visby) is a plus;
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft office 365;
- Strong communication skills;
- Organisational and analytical skills, including ability to prioritise and manage own workload;
- Positive, motivated and the ability to work in an autonomous way yet being a team player;
- Pro-active problem solver;
- Client oriented, stress resistant and able to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
• A permanent contract within a dynamic and international company.
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
• After a certain period of training, the ability to work from home up to 3 days a week.
• You can freely determine your schedule within the set-out flexible working hours.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Logistic Claims Administrator”