Marketing & Content Manager
CLDN is a group of companies, each active in a different branch within shipping and logistics.
CLdN Ro-Ro owns a fleet of over 30 ro-ro vessels, which together account for almost 140 sailings per week, between 12 ports in Europe. They mainly ship new vehicles, containers, trailers and project cargo. C.RO Ports operates several terminals in the ports of Rotterdam (NL), Zeebrugge (BE), Killingholme and Purfleet (UK). Besides handling the CLdN ferries, they offer third party stevedoring and some very specific services for the automotive industry. CLdN CARGO is a European door-to-door operator providing reliable, cost effective transport solutions by combining road, sea, rail and river transport modalities.
In order to ensure our dynamic growth, CLdN Group is looking for a Dutch speaking Marketing & Content Manager (m/f) to manage our marketing process and media outings for our RoRo, Ports divisions and Cargo. The position is available in one of our Belux offices.
Are you breathing digital, social media and branding? Then you should apply!
Reporting directly to the Heads of Commercial with whom you form the Group’s marketing team, our ambition is to further develop the CLdN brand and to extend our digital presence in the market. We offer a stimulating working environment with positive and committed colleagues and a can-do attitude and quick decision-making.
Within this challenging position in one of the fastest growing logistics group, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Manage and execute the marketing plan in order to expand our visibility in the market;
- Manage the corporate identity both internally and externally;
- Manage and analyse social media channels (website, LinkedIn, Facebook, …);
- Manage external marketing and communication partners;
- Design content for general marketing purposes;
- Organise events and webinars from start to end;
- Engage with the commercial teams and management to understand the needs;
- Act as a sparring partner for the commercial management.
- You have an education on Bachelor level in marketing or media management;
- You have a proven work experience in online content management and advertising;
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills;
- You are IT savvy and have a vision on digital transformation;
- Ideally you have experience in working with CMS systems like Drupal;
- You have a creative mind and are able to convert ideas into actions;
- You are able to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills and are result-driven;
- You have a can-do attitude and are flexible, both in mind and in spirit;
- You are native Dutch speaker and your English is more than perfect;
- You are prepared to travel throughout the Benelux and occasionally other parts of Europe.
CLdN offers an interesting long-term contract in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application to email@example.com with reference “Marketing and Content Manager (m/f)”.