CLdN is a leading provider of integrated quay-to-quay and door-to-door logistics solutions. Founded in 1928, CLdN ensures reliable, cost-effective transport that links the major economic areas of Europe. With 30 ships and more than 200 sailings a week, CLdN provides shortsea roll-on / roll-off (ro-ro) connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia and offers the lowest CO2 footprint of all Western European RoRo operators. CLdN’s cargo and multimodal services have a Europe-wide reach using CLdN’s extensive network of ships, terminals and equipment. CLdN’s 3,000 employees ensure that it fulfills its mission: to excel as an integrated provider of maritime links.
CLdN Automotive Ltd. is a Vehicle Enhancement Centre where vehicles are prepared for customer handover and commercial vehicles are being built to fleet customers’ specifications. It is a busy, fast-paced environment and as the company continues its rapid growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a number of additional Level 2 Operatives.
- To conduct Pre-delivery inspections on brand new Class Leading Premium vehicles
- To understand and follow new vehicle Pre-delivery inspection processes
- Working on the manufacturer’s complete range, from small city cars to high performance cars as well as Hybrids and Full Electric Vehicles.
- To report any vehicle defects found on inspection.
- You will adhere to all Health and Safety rules and undertake Health and Safety sampling when required.
- You will attend toolbox talks, meetings, and train/instruct new members of staff as and when required.
- You will be required take ownership, improve and lead others to maximise efficiency and quality of a task or process.
- You will hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- You must have a good level of spoken and written English
- You will be required to be flexible with regards to working hours
- Have good communication skills at all levels.
- You will have high attention to detail.
- You will have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft programmes and bespoke IT systems.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference Level 2 Op.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 29th October 2023