Sales & Account manager - Ireland
CLdN is a leading provider of integrated quay-to-quay and door-to-door logistics solutions. Founded in 1928, CLdN ensures reliable, cost-effective transport that links the major economic areas of Europe. With 30 ships and more than 200 sailings a week, CLdN provides shortsea roll-on / roll-off (ro-ro) connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia and offers the lowest CO2 footprint of all Western European RoRo operators. CLdN’s cargo and multimodal services have a Europe-wide reach using CLdN’s extensive network of ships, terminals and equipment. CLdN’s 3,000 employees ensure that it fulfills its mission: to excel as an integrated provider of maritime links.
In order to expand our Sales Team, we are looking for a Sales & Account Manager to have direct day-to-day responsibility for the sales activities across our different markets and lines reporting to the Commercial Area Manager.
Within this challenging role, you will to be responsible for the structured mapping of the approach to customers.
- To formulate objectives on existing and new business and to be responsible that knowledge of market developments is kept up-to-date by generating leads and tender requests.
- To focus on and translate customer wishes and needs into internal organisation.
- To be responsible for recognising opportunities and threats in the market and generating leads.
- To be responsible for preparing and conducting contract negotiations.
- To be responsible for converting quotations and tenders into business and to independently develop sales activities.
- To be responsible for maintaining contacts with all stakeholders i.e., customers, suppliers, industry organisations and internal organisation etc.
- To structure and systematically update of applicable purchasing/sales, agreements and contracts.
- To manage customer satisfaction, by ensuring agreements are fulfilled, problems are solved and the delivered product correspondence with agreements.
Your profile: We are looking for an organised team member who must:
- be graduate/bachelor level or equivalent by experience
- have Commercial and Maritime experience of 5 years plus and proven track record
- have the ability to analyse and present data
- be able to work well under pressure and have a high degree of flexibility
- have good communication skills and have excellent customer service skills
- be able to work on their own initiative
- have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- have a full driving license
A competitive salary, company car, company pension and life assurance.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply? To find out more about our Company please visit www.cldn.com? Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference Sales & Account Manager.