Sales & Account Manager – North
CLdN is one of Europe’s leading multimodal logistics providers, composed of three vertically integrated business activities: CLdN RoRo operates more than 20 modern RoRo vessels offering more than 130 sailings per week between the ports of Zeebrugge, Rotterdam, London, Killingholme, Liverpool, Dublin, Cork, Gothenburg, Esbjerg, Santander and Porto. CLdN Cargo owns a fleet of 4500 trailers and 45ft containers and provides door-to-door logistics services, including European full-load transport, freight forwarding and freight management. CLdN Ports owns and operates RoRo ports in England, the Netherlands and Belgium. The roots of the CLdN Group date back to 1928. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group today employs close to 3,000 people. www.cldn.com
In order to expand our Sales Team, we are looking for a Sales & Account Manager to have direct day-to-day responsibility for the sales activities across our different markets and lines reporting to the Commercial Area Manager.
Within this challenging role, you will to be responsible for the structured mapping of the approach to customers.
- To formulate objectives on existing and new business and to be responsible that knowledge of market developments is kept up-to-date by generating leads and tender requests.
- To focus on and translate customer wishes and needs into internal organisation.
- To be responsible for recognising opportunities and threats in the market and generating leads.
- To be responsible for preparing and conducting contract negotiations.
- To be responsible for converting quotations and tenders into business and to independently develop sales activities.
- To be responsible for maintaining contacts with all stakeholders i.e., customers, suppliers, industry organisations and internal organisation etc.
- To structure and systematically update of applicable purchasing/sales, agreements and contracts.
- To manage customer satisfaction, by ensuring agreements are fulfilled, problems are solved and the delivered product correspondence with agreements.
Your profile: We are looking for an organised team member who must:
- be graduate/bachelor level or equivalent by experience
- have Commercial and Maritime experience of 5 years plus and proven track record
- have the ability to analyse and present data
- be able to work well under pressure and have a high degree of flexibility
- have good communication skills and have excellent customer service skills
- be able to work on their own initiative
- have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- have a full driving license
A competitive salary, company car, company pension and life assurance.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply? To find out more about our Company please visit www.cldn.com? Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference Sales & Account Manager - North. Closing date Friday 7th April, 2023