CLdN CARGO is an asset-based logistics operator providing door-to-door services throughout Europe.
We work with our own fleet of 5,500 trailers, containers and flat trailers. With an international team of over 180 people, we offer specialised services to meet our customers’ transport needs. By forging strategic and sustainable partnerships with both our clients and our suppliers, we provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Do you have the commercial skills as well as the ambition to further develop CLdN CARGO in Belgium and France? Are you willing to travel throughout the countries and provide your clients the best possible transport solutions?
In order to strengthen our organisation, we are looking to expand our commercial team with a SALES MANAGER for Belgium – France (m/f). Reporting to the Head of Commercial, this position will be based in our office in Wilrijk or Zeebrugge.
Your main activity will be the creation and the development of a portfolio of existing and prospective clients. Within this function, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate actively in the set-up of commercial strategies in order to reach the defined objectives and further build the commercial organization;
- Cultivate new sales leads and increase business opportunities by intensive networking and representing the CLdN Cargo at different levels (fairs, commercial representations …).
- Screen the market for business opportunities and actively visit (potential) customers and sell CLdN CARGO’s full services portfolio;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients on a continuous basis;
- Establish selling price by analyzing supply and demand, economic trends, commodity flows, ….
- Manage the commercial process starting from the set-up of client offers until closing the deals.
- Actively engage with the operational offices and their management teams and act as a sparring partner for the tender team, development team and the senior management.
- … .
- You have an education on Bachelor level preferably in logistics, logistics engineering or commerce.
- You have a strong commercial acumen and already act with clients on management level.
- You are prepared to travel throughout the countries and occasionally other parts of Europe.
- You are IT savvy and have a vision on digital transformation.
- You are a flexible professional with a good attitude.
- You speak Dutch, English and French; all other languages are considered as an advantage.
- You are highly motivated, dynamic and result oriented.
- You like selling and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You can work autonomously and are flexible, both in mind and in spirit.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to work with all levels of hierarchy.
- You can think outside the box.
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed co-workers.
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making.
- An excellent trajectory for personal development.
- An attractive salary pack including all the tools you need to do your job, such as a company car, a smartphone, and a laptop.
- A workplace in our Wilrijk or Zeebrugge office with occasional option to work from home.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply? Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com