ScrumMaster – Project Manager
CLdN is one of Europe’s leading multimodal logistics providers, composed of three vertically integrated business activities: CLdN RoRo operates more than 20 modern RoRo vessels offering more than 130 sailings per week. CLdN Cargo owns a fleet of 4500 trailers and 45ft containers and provides door-to-door logistics services, including European full-load transport, freight forwarding and freight management. CLdN Ports owns and operates RoRo ports in England, the Netherlands and Belgium. The roots of the CLdN Group date back to 1928. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group today employs close to 3,000 people.
Due to continuous expansion, we are looking for a colleague to reinforce our IT office based in Wilrijk (Antwerp).
We are looking for an enthusiastic and impassioned Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our team. The Project Manager/Scrum Master will be responsible for coordinating software projects, should have a solid project management background with strong organizational skills and a proven ability to manage projects, utilizing Agile and Scrum methodology.
- To lead and co-ordinate the estimating, planning and delivery of single or multiple projects or work streams;
- To anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on the delivery of your projects;
- To act as a first point of contact for all problems, obstacles and opportunities on a project;
- To ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner;
- To ensure that all projects and products are delivered with quality as a priority and that appropriate levels of testing and technical governance;
- To support the Product Owner in delivering their Product aspirations in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Certified Scrum Master;
- Experienced in project management and running projects through the entire lifecycle, using a structured methodology;
- Fluent proficiency in both written and oral English;
- You are reliable, well organized, and stress resistant;
- You work efficiently and are able to perform to a high level of quality and responsibility at all times;
- You have strong communication skills and are a credible discussion partner;
- You have solid project and time management skills with a hands-on mentality.
CLdN IT Application offers a permanent contract for a multitasking position in a dynamic and international company.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference “ScrumMaster – Project Manager”.