Software QA Analyst
CLdN is one of Europe’s leading multimodal logistics providers, composed of three vertically integrated business activities: CLdN RoRo operates more than 20 modern RoRo vessels offering more than 130 sailings per week. CLdN Cargo owns a fleet of 4500 trailers and 45ft containers and provides door-to-door logistics services, including European full-load transport, freight forwarding and freight management. CLdN Ports owns and operates RoRo ports in England, the Netherlands and Belgium. The roots of the CLdN Group date back to 1928. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group today employs close to 3,000 people.
Due to continuous expansion, we are looking for a colleague to reinforce our IT office based in Wilrijk (Antwerp).
Within this key position, testing is an essential part of the (software) development process. In close collaboration with your IT colleagues, you organize and control the entire testing process. You assess software quality through testing (manual / automated) and validate the development team's solution against business requirements. During the testing process, you ensure the visibility and traceability.
You are responsible of the following tasks:
- Setting up and maintaining the test cases, based on analysis of the business requirements;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze the results;
- Reporting bugs and doing risk assessments based on the findings;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- You are able to set up test plans in AZURE DEVOPS;
- You have strong communication skills and are a credible discussion partner;
- Because you will help shape the testing process in a structured way, you bring strong analytical thinking skills;
- You are a team player and have the capacity to adapt to the end user;
- You are proactive, reliable, well organized, and stress resistant;
- You work efficiently and are able to perform to a high level of quality and responsibility at all times;
- You see a challenge in complex problems and enjoy solving them, sometimes under time pressure;
- You have a passion for working with technology;
- Fluent proficiency in both written and oral English.
CLdN IT Applications offers a permanent contract for a multitasking position in a dynamic and international company.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Software QA Analyst”.