Vehicle Operative - Level One
> Car Valeting
Vehicle Operative – Level One
CLdN is a leading provider of integrated quay-to-quay and door-to-door logistics solutions. Founded in 1928, CLdN ensures reliable, cost-effective transport that links the major economic areas of Europe. With 30 ships and more than 200 sailings a week, CLdN provides shortsea roll-on / roll-off (ro-ro) connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia and offers the lowest CO2 footprint of all Western European RoRo operators. CLdN’s cargo and multimodal services have a Europe-wide reach using CLdN’s extensive network of ships, terminals and equipment. CLdN’s 3,000 employees ensure that it fulfills its mission: to excel as an integrated provider of maritime links.
CLdN Automotive Ltd. is a Vehicle Enhancement Centre where vehicles are prepared for customer handover and commercial vehicles are being built to fleet customers’ specifications. It is a busy, fast-paced environment and as the Company continues on its rapid growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Operative – Level One.
- Long Term Stock Maintenance (LTSM) – Recording of data from vehicles, i.e battery/fuel levels and tyre pressures.
- Car cleaning and valeting to prepare vehicles for the PDI Line.
- Moving vehicles throughout the Port professionally and safely, adhering to the strict Port rules including parking of vehicles.
- To present vehicles to high standards set by the OEM and report any vehicle defeats found on inspection.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety rules and to undertake Health & Safety sampling when required.
- To attend tool box meetings and train/instruct other members of staff as and when required.
- Complete all training available for safety and quality.
Have a full UK valid driving license.
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Have a high degree of flexibility with working hours including split shifts in peak times.
Have good communication skills with all levels of management and staff.
Attention to detail in all aspects.
Have a basic working knowledge of IT equipment.
Company Pension Scheme
Life Assurance Cover