- Operating terminals strategically located in the UK, Belgium & The Netherlands
- (Un)loading own ships or third party stevedoring
- Handling, storage and on-carriage of trailers, containers, vehicles and general cargo
- Automotive service centers
- Covered car storage
- Excellent multimodal hinterland connections
The roots of CLdN date back to 1928. Founded as a trading company, the business quickly evolved into a shipping group, offering worldwide shipping and agency services.
Today, CLdN focusses on bulk shipping, shortsea ro-ro operations, port operations and door-to-door transport. Headquartered in Luxembourg, they operate offices and ports in 12 countries in Europe and Asia.
The CLdN group employs almost 4.000 people, helping a variety of clients ship their cargo anywhere in the world.