Customer Service Administrator - Killingholme
CLdN Automotive Ltd. is a Vehicle Enhancement Centre where vehicles are prepared for customer handover and commercial vehicles are being built to fleet customers’ specifications. It is a busy, fast-paced environment and as the company continues its rapid growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator.
- To complete all administrative tasks in relation to Warranty, Claims, Repair, Production, Logistics, After Sales and Commercial in a timely and efficient manner.
- To build and sustain positive and trusting customer relationships by exceeding expectations with prompt, accurate and courteous responses to enquiries via telephone, email and Teams whilst maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude at all times.
- Manage the incoming mailbox and responding promptly and professionally to customer enquiries.
- Effectively support customers with any complaints / issues in line with company processes. Ensuring a solution / alternative arrangement is provided in a timely manner.
- Ensure any issues raised are escalated as and when required.
- Communicate and coordinate between colleagues in relation to all new and existing job cards.
- To attend and participate in dally department meetings when required.
- You will have strong administration and customer service skills
- You must have excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise tasks and plan workloads to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work to highest quality standards.
- Good communication and team working skills are essential.
- Good IT skills are a key requirement with the knowledge on report processing, V Look-up and pivot tables.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference CSA .
Closing date for applications is 8.00 hours on Thursday 8th February 2024.