Find out more about our terminals
We offer RoRo terminal handling services at 15 ports located in Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Portugal and the United Kingdom.
We operate our own RoRo terminals at five ports located in Belgium, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Our ports are dedicated to the handling and storage of RoRo cargo, such as trailers – (tank) containers - automotive and general cargo.
- Belgium : 3 terminals in Zeebrugge (total 2 million m²)
- The Netherlands: 2 terminals in Rotterdam (total 668 000 m²)
- The Netherlands: 1 terminal in Vlissingen (total 1 million m²)
- UK: 1 terminal in Killingholme (total 1 million m²)
- UK: 1 terminal in London (total 660 000 m²)
- Stevedoring of RoRo deep and short sea vessels
- Handling and storage of RoRo cargo, automotive products and general cargo
- Added value automotive services including washing, PDI, technical preparation, modification and body repair
- High and Heavy handling, storage and modification
- Intermodal handling (rail, barge)