Vehicle Paint Sprayer - Killingholme
CLdN is a leading provider of integrated quay-to-quay and door-to-door logistics solutions. Founded in 1928, CLdN ensures reliable, cost-effective transport that links the major economic areas of Europe. With 30 ships and more than 200 sailings a week, CLdN provides shortsea roll-on / roll-off (ro-ro) connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia and offers the lowest CO2 footprint of all Western European RoRo operators. CLdN’s cargo and multimodal services have a Europe-wide reach using CLdN’s extensive network of ships, terminals and equipment. CLdN’s 3,000 employees ensure that it fulfills its mission: to excel as an integrated provider of maritime links.
CLdN Automotive Ltd. is a Vehicle Enhancement Centre where vehicles are prepared for customer handover and commercial vehicles are being built to fleet customers’ specifications. It is a busy, fast-paced environment and as the company continues its rapid growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a bodyshop Operative with all round experience in Vehicle Paint Spraying-Prepping within our refinish facility.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, duties include:
- Assembly / disassembly of components
- Repairing damage in line with manufacturer standards (as new)
- Sanding down
- Painting using water-borne paint systems
- Spot / Smart repairs
- Vehicle Polishing
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have significant experience in vehicle repair (assembly, prepping, painting and polishing), mainly cosmetic damage
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Work to highest quality standards
- Be a self-starter and take responsibility in the organisation to help attract new business, and develop this activity within an established part of the business
- Look for ways to continuously improve processes / services and efficiency.
Experience of working with prestige brands would be advantageous. The position determines that you must have a flexible approach to working arrangements, have a good understanding of vehicle components / bodywork, and health, safety and quality standards. The candidate will also hold a full driving licence.
All work is to be carried out in line with company policies, procedures and standards with a key focus on quality and health and safety.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com with reference Vehicle Paint Sprayer.
Closing date for applications is 17.00hrs on Sunday 11th February 2024